Turmeric is a spice that may be one of the most effective nutritional supplements in the world. There are many high-quality studies indicating that turmeric (and especially curcumin, its primary active ingredient) have impressive benefits for the brain and body. If you want the best turmeric gummies online today, continue reading to learn what turmeric has to offer and why Nutratrek’s Turmeric Gummies are the very best available.
What Do I Need to Know About Turmeric?
Turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years, both as a spice and as a medicinal herb. Science has now started to back up the traditional claims that turmeric contains curcuminoids that have medicinal value. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has several benefits including anti-inflammatory properties. It’s also a powerful antioxidant.
Unfortunately, the human body is not predisposed to absorb curcumin, so it should be combined with black pepper, which contains piperine. This compound improves the absorption of curcumin by 2000%. Curcumin is also a fat-soluble substance, so it is a good idea to take the supplements with a meal that has a substantial amount of fat. However, curcumin isn’t present in a high enough concentration in ordinary turmeric, so it’s important to take it in a concentrated form — as in Nutratrek’s tasty peach-flavored turmeric ginger gummies — to gain the health effects that may be reaped from curcumin.
What Are Some of the Benefits of Turmeric Gummies?
- Anti-inflammatory. While inflammation helps to fight viral and bacterial invaders and aid in repairing damage in your body, it can be a problem if it becomes chronic and begins to attack your body’s tissue. Chronic inflammation can lead to heart disease, metabolic syndrome, cancer, various degenerative conditions, and Alzheimer’s disease. There’s no simple answer to inflammation, but curcumin taken in high doses may help to fight it.
- Antioxidant. Antioxidants protect your body from free radicals. Oxidative damage caused by free radicals is believed to be responsible for many of the effects of aging and the development of various diseases. Curcumin is a potent antioxidant that is thought to neutralize free radicals, though further human studies are needed to confirm these benefits.
- Brain booster. Studies indicate that curcumin can boost the levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which enhances the growth of new neurons and may help fight various degenerative processes in the brain.
- Lower risk of heart disease. Since heart disease is the number one cause of death in the world, anything that may help to reverse steps in the disease is of benefit. Studies have shown that curcumin can improve the function of the endothelium (the lining of blood vessels). It has helpful effects on other factors that contribute to heart disease as well, including cholesterol levels.
- Cancer fighter. Studies have indicated that curcumin may be able to contribute to the death of cancerous cells, reduce the growth of new blood vessels in tumors, and control the spread of cancerous cells.
- Slow Alzheimer’s. Curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier and studies have shown that it may lead to improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Alleviate depression. One study showed that curcumin was as effective as Prozac in treating symptoms of depression. Further studies are needed, but the results so far are promising.
What Are the Best Turmeric Gummy Bears?
Nutratrek has the best turmeric gummies on the market even though they are not bear-shaped! Our turmeric gummies include ginger, which is said to enhance the beneficial effects turmeric may provide. They also contain black pepper, which aids in the absorption of turmeric. Our turmeric ginger gummies are all-natural, non-GMO, vegan-friendly, and hormone-free. These organic, gluten-free gummies are perfect for you if you’re looking for the best turmeric gummies online. Order Nutratrek’s Turmeric Ginger Gummies today!