If you haven’t yet heard of using turmeric as a health supplement, it’s good that you have found this page. Turmeric may be one of the most effective health supplements available today. In India, it has been used for thousands of years both as a spice in curry and for its medicinal properties. More and more often, studies are beginning to show that turmeric may, in fact, have many healing properties. Nutratrek has the best turmeric supplement with black pepper on the market. Continue reading to learn the many benefits it may provide.
What Are the Health Benefits of Turmeric?
- Anti-inflammatory. The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin, which is a known anti-inflammatory agent. In fact, it may work better than ibuprofen or aspirin, and may have a positive effect on the immune system as well.
- Heart disease. Curcumin may reduce the likelihood of developing heart disease by improving the function of the thin membrane that covers the inside of the heart and blood vessels.
- Cancer. Curcumin may help prevent or even treat cancers such as pancreatic, colorectal, breast, and prostate cancers. Studies show it may prevent or slow tumor growth through its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Osteoarthritis. Curcumin may help ease the symptoms of osteoarthritis. A study shows that the use of turmeric improved stiffness and physical function compared to a control group.
- Diabetes. Curcumin may help treat or prevent diabetes. So far, this has only been studied in animals, but the results are promising.
- Alzheimer’s. Turmeric may help delay or reverse Alzheimer’s disease by increasing levels of BDNF, a protein found in the brain and spinal cord that’s essential to keeping nerve cells healthy.
- Depression. Turmeric may play a role in treating depression. Studies have shown it to be as effective as medical antidepressants, but scientists don’t yet fully understand why.
- Rheumatoid arthritis. Curcumin shows promise as a treatment for rheumatoid arthritis, a chronic inflammatory disorder that commonly affects joints and other areas of the body.
- Skin health. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties, which may make it an effective treatment for acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Free radicals. Turmeric can protect your body from damage caused by free radicals as well as pollutants like cigarette smoke and industrial chemicals.
Turmeric and Black Pepper for Inflammation
Several of the potential positive effects of using turmeric have to do with its ability to fight inflammation. Arthritis is a disease of inflammation of the joints and cancer can be caused by the inflammation of cancer cells. Heart disease can be caused by the inflammation of the lining of the heart and blood vessels.
But why black pepper? Because the body does not easily digest turmeric or curcumin on its own. There is a compound in black pepper called piperine that helps the body absorb it and benefit from its medicinal properties. In fact, black pepper boosts the body’s absorption rate of turmeric by 2000%.
What is the Best Turmeric and Black Pepper Supplement?
For the best turmeric supplement with black pepper, try Nutratrek’s Turmeric Ginger Gummies. They are all-natural, gluten-free, and made in an FDA-registered facility. They are hormone-free and non-GMO too. They’re also organic and vegan-friendly as well as having a GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) certification.
While you may think of turmeric as having a spicy kick since it is commonly used in curries, Nutratrek Turmeric Ginger Gummies actually have a natural peach flavor. They are a delicious way to supplement a healthy diet and may provide a great many health advantages without the risk of negative side effects. Why not order the best turmeric and black pepper supplement online today and see how it benefits you?